Friday, May 01, 2009

Stress Relief Tip 01 May 2009



Here is your Heaven On Earth Stress Relief Tip for this week!

I would like to talk about Change today.

There has certainly been a lot of change in my life this week. I've had two people move into my house quite unexpectedly, I met with a business advisor who told me to change the focus of my business just a little bit – tweaking it and working on it. The classes that I teach in the evenings have taken a slightly different turn, and we're changing (just a little bit) how all of that works.

Life is all about change. The challenge is working with that change. The challenge can be finding how to make it work in your life.

A lot of change seems to be a struggle for most of us. We fight it, we "swim against the current," and that just leads to unhappiness; it can lead to disease.

If you find the good in the change, find how the change is going to help you, change your perspective on how you see change! That's a biggie. Dealing with change is all about perspective, it's about how you look at it.

No matter what is going on, there is some good in everything. To relieve your stress, to find your happiness, to get away from the "bad" and into the "good," examine it. Whatever is going on, if it's a problem, examine it from all sides.

A cube has six sides; write your problem on a cube and start looking at all those different sides. It will enable you to say, "Wow, I can see this good will come out of this difficult situation."

Go with the good. Concentrate on that instead of on the challenges. It will go a long way in relieving your stress.

Have a heavenly weekend!

Michelle

No comments: