Friday, September 08, 2006

Speaking of food....

I've been "tagged" by Geraldine from Veggies, Crafts & Tails.....my first! :-)

Soooooooo.....what five foods would I like to eat before I die?
Hmmmmmm....

5 - octopus. My son the sushi-lover likes it; tells me I have to try it someday.
4 - chocolate chili. I have to agree with Geraldine, it sounds intriguing.
3 - baked Alaska. I want to see for myself that the ice cream really doesn't melt all over the place.
2 - authentic German sauerbraten. I love German cuisine, and would love a taste of the "real thing."
1 - a cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee. I've heard that it's about the best coffee on the planet, and I Love my coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ill let you know if I create or find a good chili recipe with choc o lat as an ingredient Michelle. Octopus yikes............ Not in my lifetime LOL...

Huggs, G

Anonymous said...

Chocolate Chilli? I reckon that's something that would go down well with us south Asians, in fact, it may even be a niche market! :D I'll have to look into that!

Michelle Wood said...

Hi Geraldine and Amit,

G, if you create chocolate chili let me know...I'll give it a whirl. Amit, I'll pass the recipe along to you as well. We can be "taste testers" for Geraldine's next book. :-)