Thursday, October 19, 2006

"Deciding to be well is important, too!"

I hope you enjoy the "Rose Is Rose" comic strip! I originally clipped and saved this from my local newspaper in March of 1999, have had it on my bulletin board at home, and it just fit so perfectly with the last couple of posts on tea and the power of the mind to heal that I had to share it with you!

Thanks go to Heather Penn at United Media for permission to post this comic strip on the blog. You made my day, Heather! I'm still smiling!

Providing all goes as planned, the next time I post, I will be in California....I'm scheduled to drive down on Monday. I won't have my computer for a few days, so may not post here, but I will still be able to visit all of you, check email, and approve comments, so please share your thoughts!

Have a great weekend, and always remember, "Deciding to be well is important, too!"

P.S. If you have any difficulty viewing the comic strip, click on it and it should open giant-sized in a new window.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, great comic, I've never seen it before! It's just like the power of choice! :p

Anonymous said...

What a fun comic - completely appropriate!

Anonymous said...

Take care on the roads Michelle and 'see' you soon from sunny (I hope) CA!!!! Huggs, G

Michelle Wood said...

G, As it happens, I'm not on the road, yet...am on the sofa with a bottle of water, old movies, and the flu. I'll let you know when I hit the road.

JLB, It's been one of my favorites since it came out. :-)

Amit, Maybe this is my opportunity to say "I feel fantastic!" as you did to cure your case of the flu!